Rice Hope Plantation
Rice Hope is entitled for over 4,500 residential units and 1,000,000 SF Town Center and is set on 1,000 acres. Locational attributes include:
- 1.5 miles from I-95
- 8 miles from Savannah International Airport
- 14 miles from Historic Downtown Savannah (http://www.savannahchamber.com)
- 30 miles from the Beaches of Tybee Island and Hilton Head
- Close proximity to multiple golfing and boating destinations
- 8 miles from the fourth largest port in the country
The Rice Hope is located just minutes from downtown Savannah in Port Wentworth, GA. The community offers an array of exclusive lifestyle amenities such as the serene Indigo Lake for fishing and kayaking, a resort-style clubhouse and swimming pool with slide and lazy river, Clubhouse, expansive Central Park with playground and amphitheater, walking/biking trails and coming fitness center.
The community is just two short exits away from the bustling Pooler area with the Tanger Outlets and other great shopping, over 40 dining options, movie theaters, bowling alley, skating rink, water park etc. The regional hospital is less than 5 miles away.
A brand new Publix shopping center and the new Rice Creek School (grades 3-8) are located within the community and add to the walkability and the authentic “hometown” feel.