- As Chief Administrative Officer of Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE:VNO) responsible for operations, administration and budgeting
- As COO and CFO of Charles E. Smith Commercial Realty ($4B commercial office company), responsible for all facets of the company including property operations, development, acquisitions, finance, leasing, asset management for the Company’s 12 million SF portfolio
- As Executive Vice President, Operations of the Mills Corporation ($8B mall developer), responsible for capital raising efforts, joint ventures and all day to day operations for this 50 million square foot shopping center developer
- As acquisitions officers and as executives overseeing acquisitions and development, we have been responsible for billions of dollars of office, multi-family, shopping center and land acquisitions and development.
In our collective careers we have more than $50 billion of collective transactional experience including all aspects of the real estate business.
- More than $5 billion of retail, office, multifamily and land acquisition
- Accomplishing the rollup of dozens of Smith Commercial limited partnerships into a single $2 billion enterprise
- Placing $3 billion of corporate equity and $7 billion of corporate debt
- Placing $1 billion of project equity and $7 billion of project debt
- Managing the development of millions square feet of real estate development, including taking over 100 projects from inception to completion
- Planning and documenting the business, legal and tax aspects of hundreds of complex transactions including over $6 billion of project acquisitions and $2 billion of project dispositions